- English (US): Native
- Japanese: Elementary
- Spanish: Elementary
Price (25 min):
9.00 Coins Book Sessions
* This price is for free conversation lessons.
Rating & Experience:
I specialize in fluent conversations and correct sentence structure.
Hello my name is Tara and I have been teaching English for over four years! I taught English in the Tokyo, Japan area for three years. I have worked with kids, young adults, and senior and I have taught in both private and group settings. I enjoy teaching all levels of English and find it so rewarding to help my students learn.
I few things about me:
1. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I have been all around Asia and hope to explore Europe and South America in the future!
2. I have a sweet miniature longhair dachshund I adopted while in Japan, his name is Ouji :)
3. I have a love for pizza and baked goods. I am always in the kitchen baking cookies, bread...anything sweet I can create!
4. I recently became a mother of sweet baby girl named Lilah!
In this lesson you will learn how to write a proper email, to colleagues, friends, professors, and many more. You will learn the proper greetings and goodbye for emails also.
In this lesson we will learn new vocabulary words and use them in sentences and phrases. We will also learn useful phrases in English
In this lesson we will have a relaxing conversation about any topic or daily conversation. This lesson is for all levels
Business and Management › Fashion Merchandising (Bachelor)
I taught English in Japan for three a years to all ages. I taught my students reading, writing, and everyday conversation skills.