Students can cancel a session by clicking the ‘Cancel' button in the ‘Upcoming Sessions' section. The cancellation fee varies and depends on the time the student clicks the cancellation button.
SkimaTalk takes 20% of a student's cancellation fee. For example, if the student's cancellation fee is US$2.00, SkimaTalk receives US$0.40 (20%) and the remaining $1.60 (80%) will be paid to the teacher. In this case, the calculation of your teacher payment would be ‘$10.00 X 16%* = $1.60.'