- English (US): 원어민
- Spanish (Latin American): 중급
점수 및 강의 경험:
Exam preparation, Academic, Business, Conversational English & Pronunciation
Welcome! My name is Daniel. I am a native English speaker and English as a foreign language (EFL) teacher from California. I graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in Social Welfare. I have been teaching EFL to adults and adolescents of all English proficiency levels for the last two years. I am very experienced teaching advanced English level for academic, business and conversational purposes. I specialize in standardized English test preparation, especially IELTS and TEOFL. I am also very capable and qualified guiding people in English writing and I am always happy to edit your written assignments and documents. Additionally, I am skilled and experienced helping English learners with improving their pronunciation by offering detailed mouth-mechanical instructions and exercises to help correct difficult pronunciation. Thank you so much for reading over my introduction. I look forward to working with you soon. Best, ~ Daniel D.
- I can help prepare you for all parts of the IELTS Exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- I offer instruction on specific mouth mechanics that will help improve difficult pronunciation and mis-pronunciations.
- A discussion topic will be agreed upon prior to lesson - During the lesson we will engage in a discussion regarding the topic using relevant, interesting and comprehensive language. Advanced vocabulary will be introduced. - Written assignments can be suggested and assigned if desired.
- Advanced academic English lessons - Upper level grammar and vocabulary/phrase/term instruction - Assignments can be determined prior to class to be presented and reviewed during the lesson - Or come prepared with your own assignments which we can work on during the class. - I am happy to make corrections and edits outside of class - I have a college degree and am proficient in academic English writing and speaking. Resources - Pdf textbook (if requested) - Ted-Talks, podcasts, articles, etc.
- Business theme/department/function-focused lessons - Variety of vocabulary/phrases/expressions, i.e. idioms, collocations- commonly used in places of business Customized focus on business areas useful to you Resources: - Business English podcasts for contextual listening
Other › Social Welfare & Education (Bachelor)